About Dr. Brandon Naylor, DO
Dr. Brandon Naylor is an orthopedic surgeon working closely with medical colleagues and other specialists to provide a multidisciplinary, patient-centric approach to orthopedic care delivery, including primary and complex joint reconstruction. He continually strives to customize a care plan tailored to each patient’s needs, effectively minimizing the surgical recovery period and maximizing function. Dr. Naylor trained at the prestigious Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City, and he has expertise spanning complex hip and knee reconstruction, orthopedic trauma and sports medicine, including ACL reconstruction.
Dr. Naylor lives in Sandy Springs with his wife and enjoys running, playing ice hockey, sailing, golf and traveling.
Dr. Naylor sees patients in our Alpharetta and Cumming locations.
Education and Training
- Medical Education, A.T. Still University Kirksville College of Medicine
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, Ohio University-Mercy Health St. Vincent Medical Center
- Fellowship, Hip & Knee Reconstruction, Lenox Hill Hospital-Northwell Health
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board eligible orthopedic surgeon
- Member, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Member, American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Member, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Member, The Hip Society
- Member, Orthopedic Research Society
- Member, International Congress for Joint Reconstruction
Northside Hospital Provider Details
View Dr. Brandon Naylor's provider profile in the Northside Hospital Provider Directory