About Alexander Heckman, PA-C
Alexander Heckman is a board-certified physician assistant specializing in Orthopedics. He practices within the inpatient and outpatient settings, and assists in surgery. He sees patients in the Braselton and Lawrenceville locations.
Outside of Northside, Alex enjoys wilderness travel, volunteer work, and spending time with his family.
Alex sees patients at our Lawrenceville and Braselton locations.
- Villanova University; Bachelor of Arts, General Liberal Arts
- Kettering College of Medical Arts; Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies
Certifications and Affiliations
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- Georgia Composite Medical Board
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons