Jeremy Statton, MD
Dr. Jeremy Statton is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in minimally-invasive hip and knee replacement for patients suffering from chronic joint pain and arthritis. Dr. Statton uses the latest in minimally-invasive surgery, including partial knee replacement and the direct anterior approach for total hip replacement, allowing for faster recovery times, shorter hospital stays and higher patient satisfaction. He is an industry leader in rapid recovery, and most of his patients are able to return home on the same day of their surgery, and with less pain. Dr. Statton has traveled the world to provide patient care, treating patients in Africa on multiple occasions, and is active in making presentations to advance the understanding of anterior hip replacement and total knee replacement.
Dr. Statton and his wife live in Atlanta, along with their seven children. He has four biological children and three children adopted from China, and enjoys running, reading, traveling and spending time with his family in his free time.
Dr. Statton sees patients in our Midtown office.
Education and Training
- Medical Education, University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Fellowship, University of Cincinnati/Wellington Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
- Fellowship, Orthopedic Trauma, Wilhelminenspital, Vienna, Austria
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Orthopedic Surgery
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Member, Anterior Hip Foundation
- Member, Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Northside Hospital Atlanta