Jeffrey P. Garrett, M.D.
Dr. Jeffrey P. Garrett is a board-certified physician in orthopaedic surgery who specializes in hip and knee replacements, as well as orthopaedic trauma care. He brings over a decade of diverse experience, has served as a Clinical Faculty Member for orthopaedic trauma at the Atlanta Medical Center Orthopaedic Residency Program and prior to joining Arthritis and Total Joint Specialists, served as a member of The Longstreet Clinic.
Dr. Garrett utilizes the minimally-invasive direct anterior approach for total hip replacement, allowing for faster recovery times and shorter hospital stays. He also brings expertise in acute fracture and reconstructive surgery, total knee replacement, orthopaedic trauma surgery and minimally-invasive MAKOplasty robotic joint replacement procedures.
Dr. Garrett sees patients in our Canton, Cumming and Woodstock offices.
Education and Training
- Medical Education, Brody School of Medicine, East Carolina University
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Wake Forest University Health Sciences
- NIH Research Fellowship, Orthopaedic Surgery, Wake Forest University Health Sciences
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic Trauma, Tampa General Hospital
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Board Certified, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Member, Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Member, Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Northside Hospital Forsyth