Brian Seng, D.O.
Dr. Brian Seng is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hip and knee replacement surgery. He brings years of experience serving the Northern Atlanta communities, and prior to joining Arthritis & Total Joint Specialists in 2018, served as a member of Northside Cherokee Orthopedics & Sports Medicine.
Dr. Seng takes pride in restoring his patients’ quality of life, and offers comprehensive, patient-centered care integrated with the most current treatment options for people who suffer from hip and knee pain. He treats the patient as a whole, educating them on the cause of their joint pain, and discusses treatment options to create plans personalized for each patient. Dr. Seng is extensively experienced in the latest in minimally-invasive surgery, including the direct anterior hip replacement and partial knee replacement, allowing for faster recovery times and shorter hospital stays and utilizes a rapid recovery program, which allows most patients to go home on the same day as their surgery.
Dr. Seng sees patients in our Woodstock location
Education and Training
- Medical Education, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO
- Internship, St. John Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights, MI
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, St. John Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights, MI
- Fellowship, Adult Reconstruction, Joint Implant Surgeons, Columbus, OH
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Northside Hospital Cherokee