Jon E. Minter, D.O.
Dr. Jon E. Minter is a board-certified physician in orthopaedic surgery who specializes in advanced, innovative surgical management of hip and knee arthritis. He brings nearly two decades of experience practicing in Georgia, and has held in numerous leadership roles, most recently serving as the director of an orthopaedic residency program in Tennessee. Dr. Minter offers robotic procedures for highly complex arthritic disease of the hip and knee, as well as specialized services for the management of failed joint replacement surgery. He has lectured both nationally and internationally on hip and knee arthroplasty, and is published extensively in peer-reviewed journals. A thought leader in orthopaedic surgery, Dr. Minter has designed knee and hip implants for both simple and complex surgical procedures associated with arthritic disease. Dr. Minter takes pride in the well-being of his patients, and seeks to restore their quality of life by returning them to a high functional level.
Dr. Minter sees patients in our Alpharetta and Cumming offices
Education and Training
- Medical Education, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, St. Vincent's/Parkview Hospital, Ohio University
- Fellowship, Adult Reconstructive Surgery and Joint Replacement, Florida Orthopaedic Institute
Board Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics
- American Osteopathic Association
- International Congress for Joint Reconstruction
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Northside Hospital Forsyth